Tuesday, December 11, 2007
OK, I finally found something to do with the water tower pics. I'm not 100% pleased with the end results, but I like it enough to say "enough". The text element I used is a little off IMO. I took it from the same book I used in a few other images (True, Passion, and Salvation #3, and maybe one or two others) and it usually adds a lot to the image. Not this time. The book is a replica of a 18th century Encyclopedia Britannica. I suppose I don't need to worry about copyright infringement when I use shots of the pages in my images. That's an incentive to use this book, and not something more current. Plus, the old typesetting of the pages looks really wild. All the "f"s and "s"s look the same. Sucking ftrange ftuss.